6th November 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Master of Architecture at the University of Reading?

I am interested in studying the Master of Architecture course which is available in the University of Reading. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 03:02 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Master of Architecture at the University of Reading?

To be eligible to pursue a Master of Architecture at the University of Reading, you must meet the following requirements:

A minimum of an upper second-class honours degree in Architecture, or a related subject such as Architectural Technology or Interior Architecture, from a recognized institution.

A portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills and abilities in design and architecture.

Proof of English language proficiency if English is not your first language. The University of Reading requires a minimum overall score of 6.5 on the IELTS test, with no individual component score below 6.0.

In some cases, you may be required to attend an interview or submit additional documents to support your application.

It is important to note that admission to the Master of Architecture program at the University of Reading is competitive, and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission. The university considers a variety of factors in the admission decision, including academic achievements, portfolio quality, and professional experience (if applicable).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?