7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University for BSc student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc Physics student and I am interested to study MS(Medical Physics) from Duke Kunshan University in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?
  2. When the admission of MS(Medical Physics) will be available in Duke Kunshan University?
  3. Details information about MS(Medical Physics) offered in Duke Kunshan University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University?
  5. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  7. Eligibility to study BS(Aerospace Engineering) in International Accelerator for BSc(Physics) student?
  8. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  9. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Best university in between Duke University and Cornell University, USA to study masters in Business Economics? How to get admission in any of these universities?
  16. Eligibility requirements for PG in Physics?
  17. Eligibility to study MS(Health Informatics) in University of San Francisco for BSc(Nursing) student?
  18. Admission procedure to study BSc(Physics) in AMU?
23rd August 2018, 06:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University for BSc student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study MS(Medical Physics) in Duke Kunshan University is given below.

You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Physics from a recognized university.
You must have completed undergraduate coursework, in addition to basic and upper-level physics courses should include the following: Chemistry: 1 semester/course,
Biology: 1 semester/course, Electronics: 1 semester/course, Computer science/programming: 1 semester/course
Or
You must have a Bachelor’s degree in natural sciences, mathematics, or engineering with the minimum college-level coursework.

You must have qualified English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?