22nd July 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) from University of Sheffield? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

25th July 2019, 11:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield?

Eligibility to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield are;

You must hold a three year bachelor degree or four year bachelor degree in science, engineering or technology with a minimum of 60% or "first class from any reputed university.

You must have an internationally recognised English language qualification such as IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.

You can find details on;
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/internat...ia/india/entry
25th July 2019, 06:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield?

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in Architectural Engineering Design course:
1. You must have B.Sc. Honors/Engineering degree in science or
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have IELTS overall score 7.5 band(at least 7.0 band in each domain).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?