22nd July 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Please help me to secure admission in University of Sheffield for Bachelor in Cyber Security course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course? And also let me know about the cutoff score essentially required for the admission.

25th July 2019, 06:19 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Architectural Engineering Design) in University of Sheffield? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In order to Pursue Master of Science in Architectural Engineering Design program from University of Sheffield you will need to appear for Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also you will need to appear for an English language proficiency test IELTS.
Important links of entrance examination along with their cut-off marks are listed below:-
1. GRE must score 145 - 150 marks
https://www.ets.org/gre

2. IELTS must score 6.5(not less then 6.0 in each component)
https://www.ielts.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?