11th October 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC for BTech(IT) student?

Hi everyone, I am a BTech(IT) student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MSc(International Technology Management) from WMG School for Professional Development of VTC. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

19th October 2018, 02:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC for BTech(IT) student?

After completing BTech(IT), you are definitely eligible to pursue MSc(International Technology Management) in WMG School for Professional Development of VTC. Candidate who have obtained the minimum of a UK second class honours degree (or equivalent) in any disciplines, including engineering, science or business are eligible. Also candidate must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?