12th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology for studying BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 01:35 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology? Duration of this course?

For studying BE (Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, you have to give an entry test. This entrance test is named as "A.T.A.R".

A.T.A.R - Australian Tertiary Admission Rank

You have to get a minimum score of 80.05 in A.T.A.R for securing BE (Civil Engineering) in Royal Melbourne and Infrastructure).

Duration of this course is 4 years (Full-time).
25th April 2019, 10:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology? Duration of this course?

Duration of BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology full time 4 years (8 semesters) and part time 8 years (16 semesters). In order to get admission in BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, you will need to have sit in and clear the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT). You will need to qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent examination too.

For details:
https://www.rmit.edu.au/study-with-u...-honours-bh077
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?