12th April 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) course in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

24th April 2019, 01:20 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology?

For Admission to study BE (Civil Engineering and Infrastructure) in Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology:

you should meet all the minimum academic requirements of the program. you will be required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to R.M.I.T (Royal Melbourne Institute Of Technology).

A final assessment will also be made by R.M.I.T on receipt of your application and full supporting documentation.

For admission, you can apply through the link below:
https://student-rmit.studylink.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?