13th April 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MEng(Automotive Engineering) admission in University of Wolverhampton? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission into the University of Wolverhampton for studying MEng(Automotive Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P 4 28th April 2017 10:26 AM
In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi 1 15th August 2015 12:23 AM
Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college, MP through AIEEE? 4 11th May 2015 07:25 PM
Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category 2 13th April 2014 04:16 PM
Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank? 8 13th July 2013 07:59 AM