31st January 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MEng(Mining Engineering) admission in The University of British Columbia? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in The University of British Columbia for studying MEng(Mining Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission?

1st February 2020, 09:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MEng(Mining Engineering) admission in The University of British Columbia? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

As an applicant, you have to successfully pass the Graduate Record Examination Test (only GRE - general test) with 160 points (quantitative part) to pursue an MEng(Mining Engineering) program at the University of British Columbia. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. TOEFL score 88 or above and IELTS score 7.0 or above required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?