7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do MASc(Mechanical Engineering) course from The University of British Columbia. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

4th January 2020, 02:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) in The University of British Columbia? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Generally, the Graduate Record Examination is required to study MASc(Mechanical Engineering) but at the University of British, Columbia GRE is optional for admission. University may request for GRE score if you have a lower academic background or insufficient quantitative or studies background. However, the average total GRE score is currently 315 or more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?