27th January 2019, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BS in Russia being a Diploma Electrical student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am doing my Diploma in Electrical Engineering. I am good in studies and I want to move Abroad for doing BS. Can you tell me what entrance exam I should give so that I can study further in Russia? Please help me with this.

4th February 2019, 11:36 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BS in Russia being a Diploma Electrical student?

-Since majority of the courses in Russian universities are taught in Russian, it is likely that you’ll need to learn the language first and provide proof of your proficiency in the said language.

-However, there is no need to fret, as some Russian universities offer one-year preparatory programs which allows newcomers such as yourself to fully integrate themselves into Russian society through courses about the Russian language, culture and lifestyle.

-Entrance exams in Russia play a huge part in determining whether a student will get accepted into their chosen university or not.

-The Unified State Examination (EGE), like the SAT used in the United States, is a standardized test used for university admissions in the country.

-The top universities require the highest of scores on the Unified State Exam (EGE) for candidates to be eligible for consideration, making them the toughest to get into.

Also, all required documents such as your Application for Admission, ID, previous education certificates, medical certificate and passport photographs, should all be presented with official copies translated into Russian.

If you have a dual citizenship, you can apply as a foreign student using your non-Russian passport.
5th February 2019, 08:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BS in Russia being a Diploma Electrical student?

In order to study BS in Russia, you have to appear in the Unified State Examination (EGE) and English Proficiency Test such as IELTS Academic/Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV/Pearson Test of English (PTE)/Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)/Internet-based TOEFL. To study BS course in Russia, you must completed A-Levels, the European Baccalaureate, or the International Baccalaureate from a recognized board.

Last edited by ppsahu; 7th February 2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?