16th July 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS and PhD in Russia for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Russia?

Hello, I am studying in BTech with Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2nd year. I don’t want to do Post Graduation here in India. I want to study my MS as well as PhD in Russia. So it is possible for me? What would be the charges for studying both courses there in Russia?

23rd July 2019, 04:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS and PhD in Russia for BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering Engineering) 2nd year student? Total cost of both courses in Russia?

After completion of BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering you can opt for Masters and Doctoral program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering at any Russian University. In order to pursue MS program in Russian University you will need to appear for GRE entrance examination but for Doctoral program you must have minimum 2 years of relevant work experience along with GRE score.

Duration of Masters in Electrical and Electronics Engineering program is 2 years and tuition fees of this program is around 3,000 EUR per year.

Duration of Doctoral program in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is 3-4 years and tuition fees of this program is around 3,000 - 15,000 EUR per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?