24th April 2020, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MEng(Civil and Offshore Engineering) Honours admission at the Liverpool John Moores University? Cutoff score required for securing admission?

Hi friends, I came to know that MEng(Civil and Offshore Engineering) Honours course is available in the Liverpool John Moores University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this course. Kindly tell me the cutoff as well.

30th October 2020, 08:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MEng(Civil and Offshore Engineering) Honours admission at the Liverpool John Moores University? Cutoff score required for securing admission?

University Name:-Liverpool John Moores University

Course Level:-MEng(Civil and Offshore Engineering) Honours.

Proof of English Language Test Score.

IELTS:- 6.5
Minimum of 5.5 in each component
or
PTE:- 58
58-64 (Min. 51 in each component for UKVI Purposes)

Apply Link-->>https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/international...n/postgraduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?