12th December 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor in Aviation Management from University of Information Technology and Management, Poland Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

15th December 2018, 06:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

In order to pursue Bachelor in Aviation Management program from University of Information Technology and Management you will not need to appear for any entrance examination however you will need to appear for an English language proficiency test. Admission takes place on the basis of secondary school-leaving examination certificate. For more information you should visit to https://kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/pl...dy-rekrutacji/
16th December 2018, 03:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

There is no particular entrance exam required to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland. However for evidence of your English language, you have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent. Once you have cleared the English Proficiency Test, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland.

For more details visit;
http://en-kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/...e-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?