12th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. I want to get the scholarship for doing Bachelor in Aviation Management course in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland. So, can you please let me know about the scholarships which are available for studying this Graduation Degree course in this university?

15th December 2018, 07:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor in Aviation Management in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

University of Information Technology and Management does provide scholarship to their students on the basis of their academic performance. you can also apply for social scholarships and education loan. for more information about financial aid and scholarship you should visit to https://kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/pl...diuj-za-darmo/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?