19th December 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Fresh Business Management in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study Bachelor in International Fresh Business Management in Fontys University of Applied Sciences? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

29th January 2019, 11:50 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Bachelor in International Fresh Business Management in Fontys University of Applied Sciences?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study Bachelor in International Fresh Business Management in Fontys University of Applied science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?