4th December 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MEng(Digital Systems and Telecommunications) in The Australian National University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I really want to study MEng(Digital Systems and Telecommunications) course in The Australian National University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course at this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

6th December 2019, 09:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MEng(Digital Systems and Telecommunications) in The Australian National University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue M.Eng. in Digital Systems and Telecommunications course at The Australian National University. The required GRE score for this course is 300. Along with GRE scores, you are also required to submit proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS. You must have either IELTS score of 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band or TOEFL score of 550.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?