18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study MSc in Organisational Psychology in UNICAF University? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  2. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  6. Which entrance exam I have to write to take admission in B.Sc Psychology?
  7. Best university in between St Mary's University, Calgary and St Stephen's University, St Stephen to study M.Sc in Psychology? Entrance exam required for admission?
  8. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  9. Can I do MA Psychology after completing B.Sc in Psychology? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  10. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  11. Study materials to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018? -- [New]
  12. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  13. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  14. Eligibility to apply in IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018?
  15. Which is better among B.A. and B.Sc to study Psychology?
  16. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam available to study MA(Applied Psychology) in The Neotia University?
  18. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
26th April 2018, 02:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

In order to study M.Sc in Organisational Psychology from UNICAF University, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
You must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS for language proficiency test and GRE in order to get admission for Masters degree course from UNICAF University.
26th April 2018, 03:43 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

In order to be eligible for admission in UNICAF University for M.Sc Organisational Psychology, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS and GRE entrance examinations.
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System, which is taken by the candidate who are willing to pursue their higher studies in abroad. IELTS examination basically check ability and quality of English of the candidates who are seeking admission in foreign colleges/universities for their higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?