25th December 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?

Hello,
I'm currently doing my B.A. in a Bangalore University affiliated college, with Psychology, Economics and Sociology as my core subjects. I'm interested in pursuing a career in Psychology. Is there any difference between the syllabus of M.A. and M.Sc degrees in Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  2. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  3. Difference between psychology and psychiatrist?
  4. Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?
  5. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  6. Reputed college for B.Sc Psychology? Difference between B.Sc Psychology and BA Psychology?
  7. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  8. What is the difference between M.A psychology and MSc psychology
  9. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  10. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  11. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  14. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  15. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain? -- [New]
  16. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  17. Can I do MSc in Psychology after completing M.A in Psychology
  18. What is the difference between psychologist & psychiatrist?
27th January 2016, 12:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I'm currently doing my B.A. in a Bangalore University affiliated college, with Psychology, Economics and Sociology as my core subjects. I'm interested in pursuing a career in Psychology. Is there any difference between the syllabus of M.A. and M.Sc degrees in Psychology?
The M.A Psychology is a course related to mental well being with regard to spirit and soul. So it helps you to become a good counselor. But the M.Sc Psychology is a course related to anatomy related science. The course is useful later to be a psychiatrist. But the aspirant can choose any one of the course based on the interest and future aim. The course is available in many universities in India.
27th July 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?

I have completed my msc in psychiatric nursing now I want to become psychologist so what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?