29th July 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) course in University of the Arts London? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in University of the Arts London for BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) course. Can I know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score which is essential to secure admission.

2nd August 2019, 06:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BA(3D Effects for Performance and Fashion) course in University of the Arts London? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue BA in 3D Effects for Performance and Fashion course at the University of the Arts London. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.5 band(at least 5.5 band in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?