13th February 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Architecture and Environments in The University of Sydney?

I want to do Bachelor of Architecture and Environments from The University of Sydney. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

12th March 2019, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Architecture and Environments in The University of Sydney?

For students, whose English is not their first language, they need to provide evidence of English language proficiency. For this they have to appear in and qualify one of the English proficiency test as given below:
1. IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
2. TOEFL PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language - paper based)
3. TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language - internet based)
4. Pearsons Test of English (PTE) - Academic
5. Cambridge English scale for Cambridge English - Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English - Proficiency (CPE)

For details:
https://sydney.edu.au/study/admissio...uirements.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?