28th November 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management from International University of Monaco. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

5th February 2019, 05:53 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco?

-In order to pursue Bachelor in Communication & Entertainment Management in International University of Monaco, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

-You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?