23rd February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get admission in BHMS? Course duration and number of semesters available to study in BHMS?

Hello,
How many years and semesters in BHMS? And how much percentage will need to get admission in BHMS in 12th standard? I am 12th pass in Science group. Please let me know about this asap.

11th March 2016, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in BHMS? Course duration and number of semesters available to study in BHMS?

Percentage Criteria Required in 12th Class to get admission in BHMS Course:

In general, the minimum percentage required in 12th Class to get admission in BHMS course is 50% marks. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for studying BHMS course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern. You must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.

The duration of BHMS course lasts about 5 and 1/2 years and the number of semesters is basically depends on the respective institute division. Candidates must have to study for 5 years 6 months and compulsory internship of one year duration after passing the final degree examination.
29th May 2022, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in BHMS? Course duration and number of semesters available to study in BHMS?

My 12th pcb percentage not 50 percentage
How to bhms admission please this problem solution
My 12th pcb percentage 46
8th August 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How many marks needed in 12th science neet ke bina
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?