9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Bloomsburg University for Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

22nd August 2018, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University?

Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology course is not available in Bloomsburg University. Bloomsburg University provides Bachelor in Electronic Engineering Technology.

If you want to study Bachelor in Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University, you need to appear and qualify English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL. Once you have cleared English language test, you can apply for admission in Bloomsburg University to pursue Electronic Engineering Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?