9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Bloomsburg University for doing Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

22nd August 2018, 04:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University?

Bloomsburg University offers Bachelor in Electronic Engineering Technology not a Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology.

Requirements to study Bachelor in Electronic Engineering Technology in Bloomsburg University is given below

1. Completed Application with Application fees of *$60
2. TOEFL with minimum required of 500 (paper-based TOEFL), 173 (CBTOEFL), or 65 (Internet-based TOEFL)
Or
IELTS with minimum overall of 6.0
3. Official Transcripts from a high school or other secondary school in*English
4. Foreign Student Financial Statement

For more details, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://intranet.bloomu.edu/international-undergraduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?