19th September 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Glass Engineering Science in Alfred University?

Please help me to secure admission in Alfred University for Bachelor in Glass Engineering Science course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

27th September 2018, 12:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Glass Engineering Science in Alfred University?

Bachelor in Glass Engineering Science is an Undergraduate course so in order to enroll for this course you do not need to appear for any entrance examination. However after applying you will be invited for a personal selection interview.

Only you need to appear for an English language proficiency test i.e. TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?