18th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?

MCA(management) is good or MCA(sci) for Bsc comp sci. student?
And what is differance between them?
What r the colleges of MCA(management) in pune univercity?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  2. List of government college degree with diploma in Computer Science in Pune?
  3. CDAC course in Pune for M.Sc (computer science) student?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course is suitable to join after completing BSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  7. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. Can I get a seat in NIIT after scoring 30 marks in GATE exam?
  9. How can I apply for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in IB after doing UG in BSc Computer Science from SSR college affiliated to Pune University?
  10. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  11. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  12. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  13. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra?
  14. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  15. Difference between BSc computer science and BSc Computer Application?
  16. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  17. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  18. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
16th January 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?

Which is better option MCA(Science) / MCA(Management) /MCA(IT) for BSC(Computer Science) student. I am interested in software testing.
30th April 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?

Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
10th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

What percentage are required for get addmision in best colleges of pune for MCA courses?
17th December 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the best mca(engi,mgt,sci) after BCA?? get first class marks.
17th February 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?