5th January 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

10th January 2019, 03:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

There is no entrance exams required to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences. From non native speakers country, candidates will have to appear and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test such as:

IELTS with minimum overall band score of 6.5

TOEFL iBT with minimum score of 79

TOEIC (Listening 490 + Reading 455 + Speaking 200 + Writing 200)

SAT (Critical Reading & Writing 560)

ACT (English 20 + Reading 20)

Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced/C2 Proficiency with minimum score of 160

For more details visit;
https://www.thomasmore.be/en/degree-...n-requirements

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?