5th January 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences for Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

10th January 2019, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences. Thomas More university does offer a non-monetary scholarship for international students. You can get a discount on the tuition fee through the merit-based scholarship or tuition fee waiver.

Waives on tuition fee is granted automatically if you meet all of the below mentioned criteria.

You must be registered as a full-time student in an English Bachelor’s programme.

You need to start the course at Thomas More in September 2018 or later.

You must reside in Belgium based on a student visa (type D).

You must have achieved a study efficiency of at least 50% in the first exam opportunity.

For more details regarding scholarship, visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.thomasmore.be/en/degree-...al-information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?