28th August 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism in The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism from The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

31st August 2021, 05:46 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism in The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland?

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Leisure and Tourism in The University College of Tourism and Ecology, Poland

1. CUCET.

2. LPUNEST.

3. CMAT.

4. IPU CET.

5. IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?