28th June 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BEng(Engineering and Management) in University of Exeter? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BEng(Engineering and Management) in University of Exeter? Please let me know about the cutoff also for getting admission.

30th June 2019, 06:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEng(Engineering and Management) in University of Exeter? Cutoff score required to get admission?

In order to get secure admission in BEng(Engineering and Management) in University of Exeter, you have to qualify at least one English proficiency with the required minimum cutoff score as given below;

IELTS (Academic) - Overall 6.5 and no less than 6.0 in the writing section and no less than 5.5 in any other section.

TOEFL IBT - With at least 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.

Pearson Test of English (Academic) - Overall 58 with a minimum of 51 in all communicative skills.

More details;
http://www.exeter.ac.uk/undergraduat...glish-language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?