16th February 2011, 04:50 PM
sriramsupraja

Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?

what are the minimum qualifications for a student to get a scholarship?Are there any pre -requisites required in obtaining it and what are the academic qualifications?how many times we are able to get them?who are offering merit scholarships?

18th December 2011, 10:51 PM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?

generally scholoriship in education are offered by the institute in which you take or admission or by government of state or india. for which there is condition just like you must have good academic records some schloroship provided by both state and central government are merit cum keep mean schloroship for which notification are given at time .. minority.. etc just keep looking newspaper
27th February 2012, 01:53 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriramsupraja View Post
what are the minimum qualifications for a student to get a scholarship?Are there any pre -requisites required in obtaining it and what are the academic qualifications?how many times we are able to get them?who are offering merit scholarships?
Dear,

Whenever you say Scholarship mind it , it is for Scholars that is anyone taking education and for its education.

So , from Schools to PG or after Scoring any examination as a Merit Holder you can receive Scholarships from them.

The conditions are clear

Either you must have gained Merit Holder
OR you must be under some Category like SC/ST and should be earning below 1.5 L/annum.

For all this you require strong proofs.

Best Luck
27th February 2012, 03:18 PM
Romtio filkid

Default Re: Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?

i am studied in gujarat and i want to addmition in kmc for mbbs .how can i get addmition?and fees for it
19th June 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

how can some body make to obtain a scohollaship to continues is studies abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?