29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?

Sir, It is my dream to do BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  3. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  4. Fee expenses of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  5. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  10. Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  16. Entrance exams to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  17. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  18. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2018, 04:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?

In order to to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown, you need to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 overall and a 5.5 minimum on any one test section or TOEFL with minimum score of 525 (paper test), 197 (computerized version) or 70 (Internet-based). ACT or SAT scores are optional. Once you have cleared the English language test, you can apply for admission in University of Jamestown.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?