24th July 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

28th July 2018, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?

If you want to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/PTE. Once you have cleared these tests, you can apply for admission in UMEA University to pursue
Master in Computational Science and Engineering.
29th July 2018, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study a Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS (Academic) with a minimum score of 5.5 and no individual score below 5.0 or TOEFL for the admission to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University. Candidates are selected for the course based on academic credits to study a Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University. The UMEA University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?