3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Robotics & Automation Engineering Technology) in Kansas State University Polytechnic?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS(Robotics & Automation Engineering Technology) in Kansas State University Polytechnic? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

9th October 2018, 10:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Robotics & Automation Engineering Technology) in Kansas State University Polytechnic?

In order to pursue BS(Robotics & Automation Engineering Technology) in Kansas State University Polytechnic, aspirants have to sit in the two exams I.e. English Proficiency Test TOFEL/IELTS or equivalent and ACT/SAT.
Once you have cleared both tests, you are eligible to pursue BS(Robotics & Automation Engineering Technology) in Kansas State University Polytechnic.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://polytechnic.k-state.edu/acad...ions/robotics/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?