28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
6th November 2018, 03:41 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?

Entrance exams to study LLM in American University Washington College of Law are given below:
*Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)

*International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

*Pearsons Test of English (PTE)

Minimum score required:

*TOEFL 84 ibt or 563 paper based

*IELTS 6.5

*PTE Academic 56
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?