31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?

Hello everyone, I want to do LLM(International Human Rights Law) from University of Groningen. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  2. Benefits of studying LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  3. Important dates of LLM(International Human Rights Law) admission in University of Groningen?
  4. Course duration and fees of LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
  6. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  8. Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?
  9. Eligibility for law professor in India
  10. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  11. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  13. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  14. How many PhD(Human Rights Law) seats are available in Chanakya National Law University?
  15. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  17. Benefits of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  18. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
26th August 2018, 07:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?

If you want to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen, you will have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test one of the following.
TOFEL (iBT),
IELTS,
CPE, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English,
CAE, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English.
Once you have cleared the any of the above mentioned tests, you are eligible to pursue LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen.

For more information:
https://www.rug.nl/rechten/education...mmes/llm/ihrl/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?