26th August 2018, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MBA(International Human Resource Management) from Coventry University London. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

4th October 2018, 11:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London?

In order to pursue MBA(International Human Resource Management) in Coventry University London, you need to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.5 or equivalent.
If you have cleared English Proficiency Test, you can apply online through the below mentioned website link.
https://webapp.coventry.ac.uk/CUapply/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?