1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) course from Catholic University of Cameroon. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon -- [New]
  3. When the admission of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) will be available in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  5. MBA HR accountancy and QT and Human Research books?
  6. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?
  7. TNOU MBA-Human Resource Development (MSP-50) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Where to study MBA in Human Resource Development without entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exams available to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  11. Past years MBA HR new syllabus?
  12. Best topic other than Employee Behaviour to project in HR?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Human Resource Management in Davangere University?
  14. Scope of M.Sc. in natural resource management? Can I apply for NET exam after M.Sc. in natural resource management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get HR course or job in a company?
  16. HRM objective type books?
  17. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics?
  18. Entrance exams available to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
6th August 2018, 04:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) course from Catholic University of Cameroon. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course?

There is no entrance examination required to study MBA Human Resources Management and Development in Catholic University of Cameroon. Applicants must be holders of a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university with the GPA of 2.5/4 or higher are eligible to study MBA Human Resources Management and Development in Catholic University of Cameroon. Those candidates with more than 5 or more years work experience, lower GPA might be acceptable for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?