15th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in University of Stavanger for MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

18th May 2019, 11:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

You have to qualify at least one of the English language tests to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger;

TOEFL,
IELTS Academic,
PTE Academic,
Certificate in Advanced English (C1), Certificate of Proficiency in English (C2).

For detailed information;
https://www.uis.no/studies/master-s-...re-technology/
19th May 2019, 08:05 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger?

There is no particular entrance exam available to study MS(Marine and offshore Technology). You have to submit your application successfully with completely error free details and all the necessary documents uploaded.

Your application will undergo for qualification. If the application got qualified then it will be processed by an admission committee at the faculty. The application outcome will be sent via email only.
26th May 2019, 08:25 PM
Quiz Master

For getting admission into MS(Marine and Offshore Technology) in University of Stavanger,one has to qualify the English proficiency test like :-
i) IELTS
ii) TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?