16th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BEngTech(Aviation Technology) in Dublin Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to join Dublin Institute of Technology for studying BEngTech(Aviation Technology). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

26th May 2019, 04:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEngTech(Aviation Technology) in Dublin Institute of Technology?

Entrance exams to study B.Eng.Tech(Aviation Technology) in Dublin Institute of Technology are as follows:-
GRE
GMAT
SAT
LSAT
TOEFL
IELTS
26th May 2019, 08:34 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEngTech(Aviation Technology) in Dublin Institute of Technology?

Dublin Institute of Technology basically do not take any type of entrance exams, but apart from it, they look for overall academic performances. So, for getting admission in BEngTech(Aviation Technology) you just have to give English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?