22nd January 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS in MIT, USA?

Respected Sir, I want to study my MS from MIT, USA. I would like to know which entrance exams are available as I am doing my BTech with Chemical Engineering. Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

27th January 2019, 09:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in MIT, USA?

Entrance exams are not required to study MS in MIT, USA. However as a non native English speaker, you have to appear and qualify 2 exams i.e. English Proficiency Test such as IELTS /TOEFL and Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Once you clear both the tests, you can apply for admission in MS program in MIT, USA.
28th January 2019, 11:52 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS in MIT, USA?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-GRE
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS in MIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?