3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BS Degree in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA?

I am very fond of studying in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) in United States. I want to do BS degree from there. I am right now studying in 12th standard with Science. So, I want to know that for admission I have to give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. Guidelines to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study BS Degree? Courses offered to study in BS Degree?
  3. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  4. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  7. How to do Master of Science in Civil Engineering from US? Which all courses will give me best opportunity and placement along with good package? Top universities in US for this course?
  8. Universities in Miami, USA to study MS in CSE? Is this city expensive than Massachusetts?
  9. Which are the good Ph.D universities in abroad? I am doing MSc in family resource management?
  10. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  11. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
  12. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  13. List of top colleges for MDS in USA
  14. Which institute is best to study Aeronautical Engineering at USA? How to prepare for entrance exam?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  16. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  18. Entrance exam to get admission in MS Computer Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology? How does the university select for admission?
22nd March 2018, 11:47 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BS Degree in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA?

You have to apply for two exam SAT and TOEFL exam. These two are the entry level exam for this institute.
You have to submit TOEFL (cut off 90) with SAT subject test (one is math paper and another is science paper consist of physics, chemistry or biology).

SAT is a standardized test. This is conducted to test student's skill in critical reading, maths and writing. And TOEFL (Test of English Foreign Language) is to test your english proficiency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?