28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, it is my dream to do MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) at the University of Hertfordshire. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

31st July 2019, 04:07 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire are as follows:-
IELTS
PTE

Cutoff score required to secure admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 7
PTE- 54
31st July 2019, 11:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams ate not required to study MSc(Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice) in University of Hertfordshire. Candidates whose first language is not English, have to appear and qualify English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.

For secure admission, you must have to qualify IELTS with overall 7.0 or equivalent with a minimum of 6.0 in any areas.

You can find details at;
https://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/msc-...rmacy-practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?