25th July 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am a BArch student and after completing my course I want to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) which is available in the University of Derby. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Please tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

28th July 2019, 09:57 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue M.Sc. in Civil Engineering and Construction Management program at University of Derby. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.0 band(at least 5.5 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
28th July 2019, 10:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management) in University of Derby? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams are not available to study MSc(Civil Engineering and Construction Management). Because you are a non native English speaker, that's why you have to qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.
You will need to qualify IELTS with overall 6.0 with no components less than 5.5.

You can find details at;
https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...gineering-msc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?