5th August 2019, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior for ME(Construction Engineering and Management)? I am interested to do this PG course in this college. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

27th October 2021, 07:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study ME(Construction Engineering and Management) in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science Gwalior? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE( Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering). Admission Selection is done on the basis of the score obtained GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering).Cutoff marks is not fixed it's change every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?