29th June 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in University of Derby for MSc(Control and Instrumentation) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

30th June 2019, 02:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
GRE
30th June 2019, 10:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Entrance exams is not available to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby. However you must have to demonstrate your English proficiency to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby. For this you have to appear and qualify English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent for secure admission.

More information;
https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...entation-msc/#
1st July 2019, 12:30 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in University of Derby for MSc(Control and Instrumentation) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.
There is no separate entrance exam conducted for M.Sc (Control and Instrumentation) at University of Derby. Those who completed their appropriate engineering or science undergraduate degree (2:2 or above) or an equivalent, professional qualification, or significant industrial or professional experience are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?