29th June 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(International Finance) course which is available in University of Chester? Please let me know about the course structure also.

30th June 2019, 08:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester?

Required eligibility to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester is that aspirant should have passed Bachelor's degree with 55% or above or Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 50% or above from any recognized university.
Or
You should be a MBA graduate with 2 years work experience.
And
You must have score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.

More details;
https://www1.chester.ac.uk/internati...-country/india
1st July 2019, 12:41 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(International Finance) course which is available in University of Chester? Please let me know about the course structure also.
Eligibility to study MSc(International Finance) in University of Chester:

1) Candidates must hold a degree with a minimum 2:2 honours, or equivalent from a recognized university.

2) Candidates with new/recent graduate, who has attained a first degree and wishes to augment that with further study to optimize their career opportunities.

Official website -> Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?