12th October 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams conducted to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Best institutions and total fees required for it?

Sir, I am in 12th with PCM group and very much interested to study Pilot course from New Zealand. Please tell me about entrance exams conducted for it? Best institutions and total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which are the best aviation academy in New Zealand? Which type of physical fitness is required for it?
  2. List of institutions in Bangalore providing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytic? Total fees required for the course?
  3. Best institution of New Zealand for Pilot course? Types of courses in Pilot with duration?
  4. Fees required to do PhD in Volcanoes from New Zealand? Which bank can finance me education loan for it?
  5. List of top five institutions abroad to study Commercial Pilot Course? Is the TOEFL required for it?
  6. Best colleges to study Agricultural Engineering from New Zealand? In which entrance exam will I have to appear and fees for it?
  7. Tips to prepare for top pilot training entrance exam?
  8. List of best institution with whole procedure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? How much cost I have to bare for it?
  9. Best colleges for pilot training in Delhi NCR
  10. Entrance exams available to study Masters in Bioscience from City University London? Eligibility criteria and total fees for it?
  11. How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?
  12. Entrance exam to become a Commercial Pilot from New Zealand?
  13. Best colleges in New Zealand to study MS Aeronautical engineering with fees?
  14. What to do to study CA course in New Zealand?
  15. List of all entrance exams for Pilot training course -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  17. Aerospace Engineering colleges in New Zealand with fees -- [New]
  18. Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?
15th October 2017, 05:36 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Entrance exams conducted to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Best institutions and total fees required for it?

You donot need to write for any entrance exams. You can directly get admission in this course.

Top Universities to pursue pilot course in New Zealand:-

Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology
Massey University
New Zealand School of Tourism
International Aviation Academy of New Zealand
University of Otago
International Travel College of New Zealand
CTC Aviation Training
Mainland Aviation College
Nelson Aviation College
Heli Hire
Airways
Eagle Flight Training
New Zealand International Commercial Pilot Academy
Hawkes Bay and East Coast Aero Club
Wanaka Helicopters
Ardmore Flying School
New Zealand Skydiving School
Air New Zealand Aviation Institute

Total course may cost upto 100,000 NZD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?