21st November 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?

Hi sir,
I am Usha,
I have completed my diploma with 65% in AEI after completion of my diploma I joined in b-tech 2nd year with lateral entry admission, but my dream is to become a pilot, how can I become pilot with qualification of diploma? If it possible please give me a reply, I am waiting for your valuable reply sir thank you.

22nd November 2015, 09:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,
I am Usha,
I have completed my diploma with 65% in AEI after completion of my diploma I joined in b-tech 2nd year with lateral entry admission, but my dream is to become a pilot, how can I become pilot with qualification of diploma? If it possible please give me a reply, I am waiting for your valuable reply sir thank you.
Yes, of course you can become a Pilot after completing B.Tech.

To become a Pilot, it is mandatory that you must get a Student Pilot’s license, Private Pilot license and then a commercial pilot license.

- In order to get Student Pilot License, you must qualify in the Flying training conducted by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)

- The minimum Educational qualification required to enroll yourself for Private Pilot Licensing Course (PPL) is Intermediate or Higher secondary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?